Followers

Wooster, Ohio Get Autism Program

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

First of all congratulations on the achievement, I believe that every school district has all the necessary skills that is required to work with these children and to hope that it is started much sooner than for some. These children are needing help when they turn 2 or 3 years of age. I was receiving therapy for the boys when they were three, and with Ed I wish it was from birth. I noticed a "problem" with him after he recovered from jaundice. You can read about the accomplishment on the school district and the people who have made this wonderful thing happen here from the local news

1 special comments:

Unknown April 5, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

Hi Amanda,
I noticed that you have phytolife ad banner in your site. I am trying to put one in my site to, but since I am a newbie and my first time to do this, I just dont know how. Would you mind helping me how to do it ?

Thanks a lot !