Followers

Changing Rules of Book Contest For "Rex"

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dear Readers, Due to no entries for a post for a free book, I am changing the rules of the contest in order to be absolutely sure that someone will receive it. I will also extend the time until March 21, 2009 for your convenience. Over on the right side of my blog is a comment counter. It will keep track of who has the most comments from a specific person. Now is your chance to catch up so start giving comments (one per post) in a race to beat the clock. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. Our leader for today is Melissa with 7 comments. Congratulations! By the way, please make your comments worthwhile or delete may be of order. I hope not though. I am looking for real stuff here and not just a bunch of hello's; my shout mix and yahoo pingbox takes care of the chatting for me. I am looking for value and well thought out comments. Thank you and have a wonderful day reading and commenting. Hope somebody will make this a true challenge for others. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

1 special comments:

Corrine February 10, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Sorry that you had a lack of response. I will forward this blog site. We'll see....