Followers

Tupelo, MS March Autism Meeting

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

March 23, 2009 will be a special night for Tupelo' s autism meeting. We will have Jim Callaghan speak. He is Mississippi's only DAN doctor. Hope locals will come to hear him speak. It is truly an honor to have him come. The meeting will be held at the Lee Co. Library at 6:00p.m. Hope to see everyone there, and a few new ones as well. I had planned on taking the boys to see him, but since he doesn't accept MS Medicaid, I am unfortunately not got to be able to take them. Though they need it so very much. With all of my research that I have done in the past, I think that we are actually getting somewhere with what exactly is their problem. ADHD is our main concern for now since it seems to be affecting them more than the autism at this point. I am not saying that they don't have their autism symptoms, but the ADHD is more of a problem. Well, hope you have a great day. And we'll see you at the meeting next month.

0 special comments: