Followers

IEP Social Skills of Fifth Grader

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

IEP's are a child's best friend when it comes to school and how their day runs. I found this one of a fifth grader's communication plan. A social connection is one of the hardest goals for a child with autism to acquire. So the Autism Support Network has given an example of one boy's goal sheet. I hope that you will read over it an get some ideas for your child's IEP. Some people just find it hard to talk to others. I have been that way for years, but I am getting better. I am the anti-social type and have few friends. The boys however, are doing fair when it comes to their social skills. I have seen some areas that need improvement, but at the same time feel that it will eventually come forth.

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

1 special comments:

anney February 24, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

hello! Thanks for following my blog! Sure we can be friends. I added you to my blog list! Have a wonderful week!