Followers

Is your autistic student ready for the SAT

>> Sunday, February 15, 2009


300x250
The SAT's are coming up and is your high school student ready?Now they can be for only $98.00. Wow a whole lot of wonderful additions that come with this offer. Everything from online videos, interactive quizzes that you know they will love, a self diagnosis test to determine your strengths and weaknesses in certain areas. Also they have 24 hour access to downloads and worksheets, as well as some wonderful teachers to be of assistance to you. They are  a wonderful company and I highly recommend it. So get your teenager ready here http://www.brightstorm.com/sat/landing?a=10104.


I remember taking the SAT. I wasn't all that prepared, but I went in with what I did know. I came out of the college campus room with a 21. I was proud too. If I had this product, I know that I would have done much better. I went in blind and came out with a 21. 

0 special comments: