March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

Wales's New Chairman of Autism Research

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wales’s pioneering work in autism has been reinforced with the appointment of a Cardiff University professorship dedicated to researching the condition.Wales is the first country in the world to have a national autism strategy. Here is an article from News Whales. Professor Susan Leekam, a developmental psychologist who has been studying autism for the last 20 years, has been appointed Chair in Autism Research at the School of Psychology.

This is something that the U.S. could benefit from in order to get the act together and decide to really fund an epidemic that is changing the entire world for the better of course. We are adapting to our environment and autism is one of the major changes that we are currently going through.

0 special comments: