March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

DermaLastyl Stops Those Wrikles

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

180x150

Getting old like me? Wrinkles just popping up everywhere as you go throughout your day living? Then try DermaLastly. It has been recognized by television by ABC and others. There is the video from ABC on their website. So try it for free plus shipping and handling and start seeing those wrinkles disappear. It is approved for men and women alike!!

0 special comments: