Followers

Fragile X Granule and Autism Link

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

Looking through my Google alerts, I came across something astonishing. The Fragile X granule and autism could be linked. Justin Fallon professor of neuroscience at Brown University discovered that there was something in the brain that could lead to future autism and mental retardation treatments. You can read the article here from Medical News Today.

The explanation of how his research seems very logical is explained through the article. Now maybe for once we may have something to go on. Very interesting so get on over there and read the story. Leave a comment on what you think about this article below. I will reply on your answer my fellow readers. Thanks again for reading and I hope that you will find this article of use to you.

0 special comments: