March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

Fragile X Granule and Autism Link

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

Looking through my Google alerts, I came across something astonishing. The Fragile X granule and autism could be linked. Justin Fallon professor of neuroscience at Brown University discovered that there was something in the brain that could lead to future autism and mental retardation treatments. You can read the article here from Medical News Today.

The explanation of how his research seems very logical is explained through the article. Now maybe for once we may have something to go on. Very interesting so get on over there and read the story. Leave a comment on what you think about this article below. I will reply on your answer my fellow readers. Thanks again for reading and I hope that you will find this article of use to you.

0 special comments: