Followers

Our Weekend

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

The weekend started off bad when it was time to take the boys to school on Friday. We noticed a flat tire. Oh joy for us. I ended up flagging down the neighbor to get them to school, but the end didn't last there. I ended up not having a way to pick them up from school in the afternoon. So, I started walking. The school is 1/2 mile from here so the entire trip was a mile or just over a mile. I have done this many times over the years just to make sure they go to school. The trip reeks havoc on my body, and I won't be able to function correctly by the next day. I end up hurting my joints in my body, creating pain. I hate having arthritis. The next day I ended up walking to the store (same distance) again. Something that I totally didn't need to do, but I did it anyways. We finally got the tire patched up and was even able to go to town last night. 

0 special comments: