Followers

Today Is The Day For Adoption

>> Monday, March 30, 2009

Today is the day that I send off for my original birth certificate from the state of Texas. I am very excited and a whole slew of people are awaiting the results. If I have the correct names of my birth parents, then I am able to receive the original copy. If I am correct then I have a wonderful half- brother and sister. They are quite shocked about me, but we have become friends. No one had any idea that there could have been another sibling. I just wish that I could get a hold of my birth mother. I haven't been in contact with her family yet. Well guys, wish me luck on this, and hopefully this will be the end of my search. If not, then I have made some really good friends.

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

0 special comments: