Followers

My Best Friends Testimony After Gastric Bypass Surgery

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

My best friend, Rebecca Hyde, has truly come along way in life. We met in the ninth grade and have been friends ever since. After she had married and moved away, we lost contact for ten years. Oh how I have missed her. She has had a weight problem for many years, but that didn't change anything, because no matter what I was going to be her friend. She was always so beautiful inside, and that is what I always thought. I looked beyond her "issues" and saw one of the best people in the world. You can read her testimony on Vista Weight Loss Surgery. Congratulation Rebecca, you deserved it greatly. Hope you are enjoying the new you and I can't wait to see you again. Hope that it will be soon. You look great!!



Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

0 special comments: