Followers

The Lego Helicopter

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Devin, my six year old, decided to collect the little bitty Lego pieces that were scattered in the boxes of millions of little toys in his room. Oh how wonderful that he decided to do this. After collecting piece by piece he built this wonderful looking Lego helicopter. He loves flying things, but helicopters are his favorite. Wonder where he gets that from. I love to fly as well, but dad is probably to scared to even try it. HAHAHA!! He's more of a ground type person. I did get him to allow some pictures. I am amazed at his no frustration behavior while building and playing with his "new" toy. So here his is little helicopter. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As always, comments are welcome. He would love to see someone else who adored his little helicopter as much as his mom and dad did.



Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

1 special comments:

simoart March 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I am glad your son enjoy the lego. It is great that he is collecting them. My son's loves to collect fossils.