March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

The Lego Helicopter

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Devin, my six year old, decided to collect the little bitty Lego pieces that were scattered in the boxes of millions of little toys in his room. Oh how wonderful that he decided to do this. After collecting piece by piece he built this wonderful looking Lego helicopter. He loves flying things, but helicopters are his favorite. Wonder where he gets that from. I love to fly as well, but dad is probably to scared to even try it. HAHAHA!! He's more of a ground type person. I did get him to allow some pictures. I am amazed at his no frustration behavior while building and playing with his "new" toy. So here his is little helicopter. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. As always, comments are welcome. He would love to see someone else who adored his little helicopter as much as his mom and dad did.



Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

1 special comments:

simoart March 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I am glad your son enjoy the lego. It is great that he is collecting them. My son's loves to collect fossils.