Followers

Adoption And My Key

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

As many may know, I am an adoptee, and I am in search of my birth parents. Well, some news has come in on this one guys. I have a text block on my page that says, Adoption I'm Looking. Well, looks like it has paid off.

I received an important email that may hold part of my key to being an adoptee. For many years, I have wondered, so I went searching and I found my friend Amy. She searched through 440 different names and found me two that she swears are my birth parents. Thanks Amy!! The lady who contacted me was once married to my birth father. Only one mystery remains, she never knew that there was a baby between him and his first wife of only six months. I send her a picture and she said that my eyebrows are like my birth fathers, but she never saw a picture of my birth mother, so I am guessing that I look more like she does. I am still hoping that one of them will contact me to verify that this is true. I'm pretty sure that it is though. Happy reading everyone as this continues to warm my heart and soul!! I'll keep you all updated on the progress and how we are doing with this adoption thing.

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

1 special comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) March 16, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Hi Amanda, hope everything will be ok.