Followers

MagNext Games

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009


On line games are the best when it comes to entertaining my oldest son with autism and ADHD. He loves magnetix as well. He really enjoys putting the cars together and crashing them to knock the balls off of them. Now he can go online and do the exact same thing. It is good for him I believe to use the computer to play games. It helps with his eye-hand coordination a lot. MagNext is the place for your kids to hang out and enjoy themselves. I will be showing this game of to my oldest son when he gets home from school. He will absolutely love to play it. I tried it out and I highly recommend playing the game. You can upgrade your "ball" character with hats and colors of different kinds. Playing with other people and having a buddy list really encourages the child as to having a type of social interaction with others online safely. You can add pre-set emoticons, and language text to enhance the buddy friendship stature. So grab the kids and hop on over to play. I am sure they will like it and have lots of wonderful fun with it, I surely had a lot of fun playing it myself. Made me feel like a kid again.

Post?slot_id=34869&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

1 special comments:

OldWestMom March 26, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Thanks for the tip! I'm always on the lookout for good games for my son to play on the computer. He sees us on there, so naturally he wants to give it a go.

I bet he'll have more fun than we do!

http://foreverfamily.today.com