Followers

A Weekend of Sibling Rivalries

>> Sunday, November 22, 2009

Guess that we had a pretty good weekend. The boys did have their times though. They just had a bad day I guess. They are arguing with each other as we speak. I just have to keep them separated or we will see it for sure. I am about ready to put them to bed soon. They got up pretty early this morning, so I know that they are getting tired. They are starting to calm down after being hyper for a little while. Sibling fights are common around here, so we have to watch them very closely. They are still having problems playing and being around each other. Eddie has decided to read on his nature book that he is reading cover to cover. I am hoping that he will stick to it over time and get it read. Devin has decided to draw something so I finally have them settled down for the time being. Husband and I will be celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary tomorrow. Not sure what we will do. We will probably just stay home with the boys. It is hard to believe that it has been ten years now. Well, guess that I will get going. Still so much to do and no time to do it in. See you again soon.

1 special comments:

Margaret November 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Happy aniversary for tomorrow
Hope You enjoy it