Followers

Our Day

>> Friday, November 20, 2009

We have had a busy day today. My mother -in-law and brother-in-law came to visit for awhile. We had a wonderful time together. She is expecting her other son and his wife to come tomorrow. She is very excited about that one, because he lives in Arkansas. Eddie went to the university today on a field trip. They had fun digging for fossils. That was his favorite part of the trip. Devin got a new pen from the treasure box at school. The boys are being good and quiet for right now. Glad that they are playing. Quietly for sure. They are watching episodes from the new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Devin's attention span is greater than Eddie's as of now. I finally got Devin in the bed after he cried over a broken toy. We seem to have a lot of those around here. How about you? I would have to give them and A on their behavior today. Eddie is playing a game on the computer while I at least get this post written down. I will type it up after he goes to bed. I have had a long day, so I am going to bed before too long. I will see you tomorrow, if I get the chance to write something. Have a great night, and I will see you all soon.

0 special comments: