March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

I Love My Mom

>> Monday, November 9, 2009

I wanted to share a few things with you on my little Devin. Last year, he achieved an accomplishments that I just had to share with you. Devin was featured as a weather artist from the Daily Journal. He had drew a house with the sun behind it. For a child in kindergarten, I would say that he did an excellent job. Wish I could scan it for you. It almost looks like a picture that my oldest would draw.

Second and most important was the reason why I wrote this post. He was also entered in The Gum Tree Writing Contest here in our hometown. I am not sure how well he did for the contest, but I had to share this story that he wrote. It is considered a narrative. So here it is for you. First of all, I will write it as he had wrote it. I thought it was cute.

I Love My Mom

My mom drivs a trck.
My mom gos to wrik.
She wriks at Walmrrt.
She clings the flor.
She cooks the best bisciits.
My mom givs my dog a bonn.
My mom givs my dad a drink.
My mom loves me.

Now I will write it as it is supposed to be:

I Love My Mom

My mom drives a truck.
My mom goes to work.
She works at Wal Mart.
She cleans the floor.
She cooks the best biscuits.
My mom gives my dog a bone.
My mom give my dad a drink.
My mom loves me.

I completely laughed until I cried. It was so sweet, but first of all, Dad drives the truck. I do not work, but Devin loves Wal-Mart. Guess he wants me to work at Wal-Mart and clean the floors. Although, he does hate it when I do mop the floors in the house. Make him furious sometimes. I do make him lots of biscuits…the frozen kind…lol. We do not have a dog. Eddie is allergic anyhow. I do give Dad his drinks all the time, so he knows that one for sure. And yes, I do love my baby boy. I hope that you enjoy this little story as much as I do.


Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

1 special comments:

chubskulit November 9, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Aw that was so sweet!

I have an inspiring post to continue blogging and a campaign against paying post baka you want to join.