Followers

Autism Rates

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have always wondered about autism rates in Mississippi and the US as well. I found a good source for that at Fighting Autism. They also have other disability rates as well. Some of you may already know about this page, but I thought that I would share it here as well. I am providing you with the rates of autism cases in public schools for ages 3 to 22 years of age. Mississippi only has 1212, and I was amazed at that. I noticed that the more densely populated area had a lot more, due to so many people. Or is due to something else? We may never know. So, what are the rates where you live? Hope that you will use this website in the near future. You are also allowed to use the tables that are provided on your blog or website. Raise awareness!!

0 special comments: