Followers

Searching For Birthparents...My Progress

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009

Well, looks like I am searching for my birth parents again now. I had done that last year, but we turned up with the wrong names. Now I am willing to try again. I had a different researcher who is from the Yahoo Groups called Texans For Adult Adoptee OBC Access. I am really pleased that she had the names for me the same day. Now all I have to do is to apply for my original birth certificate. I would give the names that I have, but I want to make sure that I do have them correct before I just go out there and make it known. My "birthmother" lives in Rosenburg, TX and my "birthfather" had passed away in 2003. He lived in Trinity, TX. I still do not know if this is them for sure or not. I feel sadden to know that my possible birthfather is gone, but I refuse to let that part get to me until I know for sure.

I am hoping that I will be able to send off for my birth certificate soon, and that I will hear something good back. So how many times will I try since each one costs ten dollars? You know, I am not really sure. I am just ready for it to be over with, or will it ever be over for me? I do not want to be searching for the next ten years, so I guess that I will end up stopping after so many times when I just can not do it anymore. Well, I guess I will let everyone know how it goes whenever I actually get around to sending off for it.


0 special comments: