Followers

Happy Thanksgiving To All

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.I hope that you are all enjoying your families. We are home for Thanksgiving and we are having turkey and duck this year. Husband wants it cooked early, so I will have to get up early as well. I can not wait. The boys are excited about Thanksgiving this year. Devin wants turkey and Eddie wants duck. We were lucky to find a duck, and we bought the last one. I want to thank you for your visit today, and I hope that you will enjoy your day just as much as we will. I thought that I would go ahead and send out my Thanksgiving wishes since I will be cooking all day. Have a great day!!


MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com





MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com




nice


1 special comments:

voiceofbragg November 26, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless...