Followers

Gary McKinnon Still Faces Extradition

>> Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gary McKinnon is still in the news. I had recently did a post on McKinnon receiving the Medal of Honor, and now McKinnon is still being extradited to the United States and it could happen as early as Christmas. His mother Janis Sharp is devastated by Alan Johnson's decision. She claims that Gary is not talking much and that is not a good thing. I am sure that he is worried about himself, and what will become of himself. Mr. Johnson had told them that the medical evidence on Gary McKinnon was not strong enough for him to stop the move on human rights ground. Gary could be facing up to 60 years in prison if convicted, and the United States is rejecting any pleas to block Gary's extradition.

I am wondering what they will do with Gary McKinnon in the future, so I am following this story as close as I can.



nice

0 special comments: