Followers

November 2009 Entrecard Droppers

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

I would like to congratulate my November 2009 Entrecard droppers. Thank you for sharing and using your points to place your ad on my blog. I thank you so much for your interest and I hope that you will continue to stick with me.

The last time I checked there were only about six autism blogs on Entrecard. So for those who do not have Entrecard, then you should sign up for free. Then you are able to use EC credits to advertise your website on another persons. Websites of all kinds are usually accepted. You can find any type of website from an type of category. You are also able to buy credits so that you can advertise on the bigger websites. They also offer deals on buying credits as well. Other Entrecard users may send you credits for any reason. I was offered some to write a blog post about a website. It was a lot of fun to do, and I got to use the points to my advantage. Also, as days go buy you will earn credits as well. I am sure that you will be pleased with this service. Hope to see you there.

Again, I thank my droppers and I hope to see you again.


Dropper # of drops
Crimsonsparkle.net 16
comatised 16
Enzymedica Enzyme Supplements 3
Viz4U.net 3
Digital Godwin 2
Republic of A 2
Legit Survey Sites 1
Smoking Cessation 1
Business Talk 1
The Exaggerator 1

nice

0 special comments: