Followers

Thank You Readers

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I just wanted to take some time and thank all of my readers. I appreciate your visits each and every time. If you have not came to see me lately, then please do. Say hello and I will visit you back. I have lost some readers since I was gone for eight months, and I believe that they are starting to come back. If you would like to be on my blogroll, then please let me know. I will be happy to help you out there. If you have a blogroll, then please add me to it. I would greatly appreciate that. Autism and ADHD are slow right now to me, but I will let you know of any news that I may find out. If you have any questions or ideas for a story, then please let me know. Thank you for reading my autism blog. Also, thank you for making my blog grow while you visit. Hope to see you all again before too long. Have a great day everyone.

nice

3 special comments:

Chubskulit Rose November 25, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Thanks to you too Amanda! Hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!

Double Trouble November 25, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Hello! Great blog you have here. I've just started reading some online blogs, and it is great to be able to connect with some other families who deal with autism. My twelve year old daughter is autistic. We try to look at is at a gift in life, rather than something bad.
I will definately be back to read more soon!

Double Trouble November 25, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

Hello there! I've just found your blog and it is great to be able to connect with some other families who deal with autism.
I will be back to read more soon!