March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

Food Allergies And Me

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

Over the summer, I was tested for food allergies. I had this blah feeling with some major bloating issues. So when I had to go to the doctor for something else, I asked about allergy testing. Luckily my insurance did cover it. When I called back for the results of my test, I found out that I was allergic to peanuts, corn, and soybean oil. It surprised me since I really do not have terrible reactions. I just swell up like a balloon. I would have to say that I am having a hard time staying away from the foods, but am I really trying? Not really. I just limit them for sure. I will have to do more research on these allergens so I can figure out what I do need to avoid. Soybean oil seems to be in everything these days. Peanuts is not that hard, but corn tends to be and I will try to avoid as much as possible.

Here are some of the resources that I did find:

Peanut Allergy

Corn Allergy

There is not much on soybean oil allergy, because it is not considered an allergen. However, some are not able to tolerate it. Like me.

1 special comments:

chubskulit November 16, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

My daughter is allergic to soy milk and son is allergic to peanut when they were young but I am not sure if they got over with with it already..

About the twitter bird, I am not sure where I got it hehehe.. I thin a friend of mine helped me install it.. Ask Dhemz, she knows I think.. thanks for the email.. I decided to just drop by here instead of emailing you.. mwah! Keep safe.