Followers

Tenth Wedding Anniversary

>> Monday, November 23, 2009

Today was our tenth wedding anniversary, and it was a wonderful day. We spent the day with the kids, and had my mother in law and brother in law over for a little while. He was in town, so they came to see us. He is from Arkansas. My husband really enjoyed seeing him. He showed him all of the Transformers that he has been collecting for the last seven years. After that, he went to town and bought some catfish, but we never got around to eating it. We just pretty much sat back and enjoyed the day. The boys acted pretty good today as well. Eddie was on the computer for awhile, so that kept him busy. I wanted to write something special for our anniversary, but I just could not think of anything. I wanted to write a poem or something, but since I have been married, I have had a hard time finding the right words. Just not as much of a writer as I used to be. I was very good in high school and even had the highest average in our writing class. For some reason, I just lost the ability to gather the right words to make it all happen. Well, Happy Anniversary Dear and I Love You!!





1 special comments:

anney November 25, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

It has been a while since I visited here. Happy Anniversary to both of you!