Followers

Today's News

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2009

When I woke up this morning about three o'clock, I did not feel so well. Devin was waking up about that time for his day. Eddie is still in bed for the moment, so I thought that I would write something.

Not much going on in the news of autism and ADHD. I did find a few articles that you may be interested in.

Tobacco has now become the next wave of causes for ADHD. I guess that I could see why on this one. According to a study in Pediatrics, kids born to expecting mothers who smoke could have a 2.4 times greater chance of getting ADHD. The article tells of how avoiding environmental factors could greatly reduce ADHD in children between the ages of 8 and 15 by 35 percent.You can read about it in Tobacco, lead found to be main cause of ADHD .



Abilify has been approved for the use with autism. This is a mood stabilizer that helps with agitation, irritability, moodiness, and other symptoms of autism. As a matter of fact, I am on Abilify, and I would have to say that it works well for me. Be sure to contact your child's doctor for more details.

Hope that you all have a wonderful day and I will see you all tomorrow. Have a great day!!

nice







0 special comments: