Followers

Lego Computer

>> Sunday, November 29, 2009

The boys built a Lego computer the other day, but Devin has taken it over. It has a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and modem. The modem consists of a red and green block. We usually have trouble with the internet connection at home, so we have to wait for it to come back on. Devin would change the blocks as he would make the connection go out. He would then tell everyone that the internet was out. I usually write down my posts before I type them in when I can not get on the internet to do it. Devin would write something on a piece of paper and would then type it in and then click his mouse moving it exactly the way you and I would. It made me joyous to watch him play on his computer of Lego's. It was awesome to watch him doing constructive play.


nice

0 special comments: