Followers

Update On Boys

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello everyone, just thought I'd give you an update on the boys. I had to take Dev to the dentist today. His permanent tooth is coming up from behind his baby tooth, and I wanted to have it looked at. The doctor told me to wait about another month, and if it hasn't come out to come back. I really hope it does. He did sit in the dentist chair without moving a muscle. He loves going to the dentist and having his teeth cleaned. He doesn't complain to much with that one. He does have his six year old molars coming in, and he has said they are sore. I kept him home today from school, and he is being so good for me. I have taken out all the colors (FD&C) out of their diets, and I have to admit that I am seeing wonders with them. There are still some every now and then behavior problems, but they are getting better. I'm very glad at that. They were playing checkers together last night without getting all upset over one another. Hooray!! Also, they were actually sharing toys which they hardly do anyways. Dev got a new fire truck from grandma and was even letting Ed play with it. WOW!! This is a major accomplishment for them both. Good job boys!! I was planning on taking them to a DAN doctor, but the ONLY one in MISSISSIPPI doesn't take medicaid. AARGG! So I don't know where I'll go from their or if I should just put them on a GFCF diet anyways to see what kind of results I can get. Ed is kind of weary of the whole thing, but once I find what he really likes, and I'm able to get the ingredients to make it then maybe he will come along. Last night he was fussing over the colors. He was saying, "Everything has colors in it!" He just didn't want to eat or drink anything. He has his little mood change. I think that he was too sleepy and sensitive to his environment, as well as the fact that he was being hurried off to bed so that he could go to school this morning. When he woke up, he was rearing to get going. I didn't even have trouble of getting him out of be which is usually very hard. Well hope you have a great day

1 special comments:

Betsy Brock January 13, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Hi! I love reading posts like this. Progress! I'm so happy for you! I can't imagine one of my boys sitting perfectly in the dentist's chair! ha-ha!