Followers

Receive Free Book Contest

>> Saturday, January 3, 2009

Greetings Readers, I will be holding a contest to determine who will receive a free book that I have recently wrote a blog about. The name of the book is "Rex" By Kathleen Lewis. Here are the details on how I will conduct the contest. 


You will have two choices to choose from, and you will be required to email me a blog about either option. No limit on how long it is. All entries must be emailed by March 1, 2009. Your entry will be posted on my blog for others to enjoy if you have won. Remember you are blogging for a FREE Book, so make your entries count!! Hope everyone will try and good luck to everyone. 

Your options are as follows:

1. What do you believe causes autism? I am looking for hard evidence on what you believe. Must provide links to your information. Explain why you would like this book as well.

2. Your child's(ren) story and recovery efforts. Tell about education, diet, and etc. Explain why you would like this book as well.

Entries will be reviewed by me, and I will send out details on the winner at a later time. Entires are due by March 1, 2009 and my decision on who wins will be notified by email once I have chosen a winner. Once you have accepted being the winner, then the book will be mailed to you via United States Postal Services. 

Again good luck and have others you know join in the contest!!!

Email entries to: amandaautismx2@yahoo.com



0 special comments: