Followers

Missing Autistic: David Allen Kelty

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Police are searching for a missing autistic named David Allen Kelty, 44, from Montebello, California. He does have a history of a blood clot which requires medication. David Allen Kelty has been missing since January 13, 2010. Police say that he tends to ride the Montebello Bus Lines, and may not realize that he has been reported missing, and it is reported that he is able to care for himself. You can report any sightings to the Montebello Police Department at 323-887-1313. Please help bring this man home!!

As of April 25, 2010 I have found no news on David. Not sure what his status is.

1 special comments:

Roberta kelty February 8, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Please help me find him I am his mother Roberta kelty I live in Red Boiling Springs, Tennessee. He has been missing from Montebella, California since 01-13-2010 he needs medication...I love and miss him so much I don't know what has happened too him.I really don't have the resources to help find him except I post everyday on Facebook and I am posting here