Followers

Returning

>> Monday, March 1, 2010

I have finally made it back to blogging again after being away all month. We decided to change internet providers. We were going with AT&T, but we have moved to Comcast, our local cable company. The speed is incredible, and we no longer have internet connection disruptions any more. We got a great deal on it as well. We are paying half of what we were with internet and phone. We never really use the phone anyway, so this time we got cable. We are only paying for basic, but we are getting all the channels since the installer said that they can no longer block the channels out. Good for us and the kids. We have not had cable in a few years so it has been enjoyable to have it again. The boys enjoy watching Cartoon Network, and we usually watch Fox News when they are not watching t.v.

We had some sickness in the family this past month. The week of Valentine's Day was aweful. Devin had gotten sick at his stomach for about two days. A few days later, my husband came down with the stomach virus. Later, my oldest came down with it for a week. I never got sick though. That usually happens for me. We are all well now, and I hope that we do not get sick any more this winter.

Well, guess that is about all that we had done over the last month. Same ole things going on down here. Guess that I will leave it at that and get going. Need to clean up the house again today! An endless job around here!

Thanks for visiting today!! I appreciate it.

2 special comments:

Jen March 1, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Welcome back:)

Chubskulit Rose March 4, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Hi Amanda, I been cut off from connection for two weeks..Disappointed with Comcast though hehehe..