Followers

My Static Super Powers

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For the past few weeks, I have had a serious static problem with my couch and other furniture. I had told my husband that I was getting super powers...he laughed. I was constantly getting shocked with nearly everything that I touched. My husband thought that it might be my shoes or socks, but I got a little curious and thought that I would look it up. One night I was standing in my doorway which is all metal, and I got shocked. I did not touch anything but on my face near the corner of my left eye I was shocked, and it went across my face. It was so bad that it messed up my vision for a little while. I found it odd that I would get shocked and not touch a thing. I was searching on how to eliminate static on my couch and I found the answer on Yahoo Answers. It had said that during the winter air was dryer, and is creating static in the air. To remove it, trying a humidifier would take it out. I can not wait to try that and see if it does work. I am really tired of getting shocked and shocking everyone and everything that I touch. So if you have furniture that keeps on shocking you try a humidifier and see if that will help. I know that I will. Thanks for reading and visiting me today.

1 special comments:

Jen January 14, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

Oh I hate the shocks. Interesting about the dry air, I always put it down to the shoes I was wearing and have probably thrown out some well behaved shoes in error:) Jen