Followers

One Of Those Days

>> Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well, today has just been one of those days where you wish you never got out of bed. My side is hurting me pretty bad. I'm not sure what is causing it, but it is making me feel awful. I have had it in the past, as it just decides to come along whenever it gets ready to give me problems. I had thought that it was kidney stone pain, but now I am thinking that it is just the muscle. I have not pulled it, so I am not really sure what it wrong with it.

Little Eddie is all over the place today, and he needs to be put in his room all day. He just will not act right. ADHD is the culprit today. Devin is not so bad today though.

I was not sure what I should write about today. Something does not always happen in the world of autism. I thought that I would write about the boys, but they pretty much seem to do the same thing over and over again everyday. I am just about ready to get daddy on Eddie. He is just way to silly, and needs to get out of some of this hyperness.

Well, I would write more, but I just do not even feel like sitting here. Hope everyone has a good day and thanks for reading.

nice

0 special comments: