Followers

Concerns About Red Ring Around Lips

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009

O.K. I admit Eddie had RED Kool-Aid after school. Bad idea. He was acting like a jack rabbit all the way into bed time. I just could not get him to do anything that I asked. At 10:00 p.m., he was still awake talking. He sleeps with his light on at night now as well. If I turn it off at any given time at night, he will get right back up and turn it back on. I do have some concerns with him. He has the winter RED ring around his lips. Devin is getting it to. I try to keep it moistened, but it is only getting worse. Does anyone have any ideas on why this is or how I can treat it. Maybe they should see a doctor for it, but I was once told to keep ointment on it. Their former therapist was saying that the ring was from medication, but then again they do not have it all the time. Just mostly during the fall and winter months. I have also noticed that Eddie is sleeping with is eyes partially opened. I have heard of a condition for this in autistic children, but I am not for sure what the condition is. I am not that concerned with it, but I was wondering about the condition. Any help that you may have is greatly appreciated. As always, thanks for reading and spending your time here. Thank you for your insight on the subject.

nice

0 special comments: