Followers

Autism Christmas Ornaments

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009

With Christmas around the corner, why not show your support for autism by having these Christmas ornaments. I had found these autism Christmas ornaments from Autism Link Store. They are currently $6.00, and are in a limited quantity so you must hurry on these. They are 3 1/4" diameter. Individually packaged in white presentation boxes.



I have also found these beautiful autism Christmas ornaments from Autism Shop.com These are priced at $18.00, but they are well worth it.
If you do not get a chance to put them on the tree this year, then you know that you will have them next time Christmas comes around. Since they are so beautiful, I would have a small tree year round to show my support for autism.

Sorry I had to repost this. I was having blogging problems, and thought that maybe the former post was creating the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am glad that I have everything fixed.

0 special comments: