Followers

In Memory of James Delorey

>> Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My heart goes out to a family in Cape Breton, Novia Scotia, Canada. For the past few days (72 hours) searchers have been looking for a seven year old non-verbal autistic boy who ran away from home after their family dog. The boy, James Delorey, was not dressed for the coming snowstorm that would claim his life. He suffered from hypothermia and was unconscious when they had found him. He was found early this morning. To the family, I am deeply sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. The article is here. He is an angel now.

nice

2 special comments:

Jen December 9, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

My heart is breaking for this family, it is exactly the kind of thing my little fella would do so I understand how easily it could happen. My thoughts are with them.

Anonymous December 15, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

This is such a sad and tragic story. I am wishing this family peace and healing ... ugh! Heartbreaking!