Followers

Brittney Murphy Dies At 32

>> Sunday, December 20, 2009

News has broke that Brittney Murphy has died at the age of 32. Was it an eating disorder or drug use? It was claimed that she had some erratic behavior, and was on Adderall which is prescribed for children and adults with ADHD. The drug can cause weight loss at first, and then have affects like cocaine. Oh my! They still do not know what exactly caused Brittney to become unconscious and dieing of cardiac arrest. She was known for being in "Clueless". May God be with her friends, family, and fans. We will miss her greatly.

As a matter of fact, my oldest is on Adderall XR. Now I am wondering if it is safe for him anymore. The generic name is amphetamine. I was cautious about him taking such a drug, but I have had him on others and they did not seem to work well. He still has some hyperactivity still, so I am wondering if I should have that changed. He was on it once before, and was loosing the weight so I had him taken off. Later after nothing else seemed to help I put him back on it. I have not seen any problems other than some hyperactivity, but I am still concerned for his safety. I may end up talking to my kids doctor about what exactly I should be concerned about.

2 special comments:

Chubskulit Rose December 20, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Hi Amanda,m thanks for the visit. Came to wish you a merry Christmas!

Jen December 21, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

So sad, and shockinig that a young woman should die so suddenly. I hope her family can get answers as to what exactly happened, it won't help now but might later on. Jen.