March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

Missing Canadian Autistic: Kevin Kwok

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010


Toronto, Canada is looking for a missing autistic named Kevin Kwok. He is 17 years old with the functioning ability of a seven year old. He left about 9:00 p.m. from his Scarborough home which is located near Birchmount Road and Sheppard Avenue. He does require medication and was last seen wearing an orange Adidas t-shirt and black shorts. He is described as five foot six to five foot seven, and 130 pounds with a thin build.

Please call 42 Division at 416-808-4200 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS with any information you may have. His safety is a concern for police authorities.

Hope that his is found shortly. Our prayers are with him and his family and friends.

Kevin Kwok has been found!!

0 special comments: