Followers

Jake's Artwork

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010

We were lucky to have my brother-in-law, Jake, down from Arkansas. He will be turning 24 this November; the day after my husband's birthday. We are also happy to announce that he will be having his first baby in November as well. Hopefully the baby will be born on one of their birthdays. His wife is due either the 27, 28, or 29th. Looks like my hubby will be a true uncle now. Jake says that he is a little nervous... who wouldn't be! He is a very good hearted man, and I know that he will do his best. He is also quite the handyman. Seems like he can do it all, and he is only 24. We had a broken door cover off of the truck, and Jake happened to have a heated gun that melted the cracked plastic back together. I had no idea that you could do that.

Anyways, I thought that I would share the pictures that he has painted and taken pictures of. He has put great detail in them, and he says that he is teaching himself how to do it. Jake was telling my husband how much of an inspiration he was to him. My husband can draw good as well (even though he denies it), and Jake looks up to him so much. Jake has taken up the interest in art from my husband. I am very proud to have just great family members. They are simply amazing!! OK, here are the pictures that I promised. Quite the artist don't you think? Keep up the good work Jake! If you are interested in improving your artwork, then maybe you should look into art schools. Maybe you can find just what you are looking for.

Eiffel Tower

The ocean's edge

Man in the moon and the constellation Orien's Belt


Stream/River in Forrest

House and Bridge

Mountains And Sunshine

1 special comments:

VKT April 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

These really are lovely! Thanks for sharing.