Followers

Introduction

>> Monday, October 6, 2008

Hello, my name is Amanda and I have two boy's ages 7 and 5 who are both diagnosed with high functioning autism and secondary ADHD. I will be going thru headlines bringing you information on Autism. I will be talking about everything related to autism, and it's scientific aspects as well. These are only my opinions and experiences that I have with my two boy's, so I hope that you will enjoy them. Thank you and hope to see you in the future. I am still learning so it may take some time for me to get adjusted to the blogging world. Please bear with my while I learn everything and get adjusted.

Amanda

2 special comments:

Dhemz November 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Hey Amanda! Welcome to the blogging world. Thanks for the message you sent me (Socialspark). good to know that you interested to join the blogging world. I just started blogging almost 4 months ago, and I have fun doing it. I can write anything I want, and it helps me to improve my english grammar. Not only that I enjoy doing it, I also earn extra income from blogging.
Here are some tips I that I can recommend.
1. You should join blogcatalog.com, mybloglog.com, and technorati.com (these websites will help you promote your blog and increase your traffic)
2.Get a feedjit.com (it allows you to see the people who visited your blog, what country they came from and so on)
3. Get a shoutbox. Put it on your blog so people can leave their message easily.
4. Go to alexa.com to get rank from them.
I think that is all I can suggest for now...just enjoy what you are doing..have fun! In case you want to know more infos just let me know. I am very proud of you for taking care of your 2 children, despite of all the circumstances...keep it up!

amandaautismx2 November 10, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Thanks so much. I'm just starting and could use suggestions, and I appreciate yours and will look over them to see what I need. Thanks again and enjoy the blog.