March 1980 Texas Adoptee Looking For Birthparents

I am a Texas adoptee who was born the week of spring 1980 at Polly Ryan Medical Center in Richmond, Texas. I believe that one or both of my birthparents were in the military, and both worked in restaurants. Birthmother was born in 1957 with two sisters 1960 and 1961. My birthparents were married in February 1979, and were married for six months. I had seizures at birth as well. I had a closed adoption with now Spaulding For Children based in Houston, Texas. My birthfather was born in 1958. Over the past few years I have had adoptee angels working to filter through public records looking for a possible connection. I have had names checked as if I knew who they were, then I could receive my original birth certificate from the state. The names that I have right now that have not been checked are as follows:

Birthmother: Darlene Kay (Bennett) Peters
Birthfather: Douglas R. Whitehead

They should still be somewhere near Richmond, Texas today!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Followers

Introduction

>> Monday, October 6, 2008

Hello, my name is Amanda and I have two boy's ages 7 and 5 who are both diagnosed with high functioning autism and secondary ADHD. I will be going thru headlines bringing you information on Autism. I will be talking about everything related to autism, and it's scientific aspects as well. These are only my opinions and experiences that I have with my two boy's, so I hope that you will enjoy them. Thank you and hope to see you in the future. I am still learning so it may take some time for me to get adjusted to the blogging world. Please bear with my while I learn everything and get adjusted.

Amanda

2 special comments:

Dhemz November 10, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Hey Amanda! Welcome to the blogging world. Thanks for the message you sent me (Socialspark). good to know that you interested to join the blogging world. I just started blogging almost 4 months ago, and I have fun doing it. I can write anything I want, and it helps me to improve my english grammar. Not only that I enjoy doing it, I also earn extra income from blogging.
Here are some tips I that I can recommend.
1. You should join blogcatalog.com, mybloglog.com, and technorati.com (these websites will help you promote your blog and increase your traffic)
2.Get a feedjit.com (it allows you to see the people who visited your blog, what country they came from and so on)
3. Get a shoutbox. Put it on your blog so people can leave their message easily.
4. Go to alexa.com to get rank from them.
I think that is all I can suggest for now...just enjoy what you are doing..have fun! In case you want to know more infos just let me know. I am very proud of you for taking care of your 2 children, despite of all the circumstances...keep it up!

amandaautismx2 November 10, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

Thanks so much. I'm just starting and could use suggestions, and I appreciate yours and will look over them to see what I need. Thanks again and enjoy the blog.