Followers

Autism Support Network

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Autism Support Network has launched it's free online support community to help parents and others learn about the autism spectrum disorder. The Wall Street Journal wrote an article on it, explaining the opportunities that are available. To join in with the Autism Support Network, you can share your opinion and share your experiences with each other. Another one I recommend is AutismWeb. I currently have a poll up to see who all has had issues with Heb B shots, jaundice, and autism. Please sign up for this group and take my poll. There are lots of nice people there to talk to. I've noticed some parents are concerned with these three combined, and I'm hoping to find the end of the light for this. I appreciate any comments that you may have, and could use them on this subject.

1 special comments:

Melissa October 22, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

I refused the shot for both of mine at birth. They were both born very jauniced anyway. Not sure of why but it seems like every baby i know is very jauniced at birth.