Followers

Have a Heart Horse Rescue

>> Friday, October 17, 2008


On October 6, 2008, an article in the Tupelo Daily Journal was published about a women named Sheila Horton. She has a non-profit organization in Baldwyn, Mississippi for the benefit of rescuing horses from abusive owners. She currently has a total of 18 horses and one maybe two are pregnant. Her maximum is 12 horses at a time. She is making this her full time job to care for these animals. She is in desperate need of funding due to a rise in the cost of feeding and vet care. When I read this article in the newspaper, I felt that there must be something that I can do. I contacted her to see if she would allow me to post about her organization. She agreed, and even invited my boys out to see them. I am hoping that you will feel just as concerned as I am and will donate to help keep these horses safe and healthy. The article in the newspaper can be read here. The web site for her is as follows Have A Heart Horse Rescue.

0 special comments: