Followers

Moving... Again

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010

I thought that I would give everyone a heads up on when I will be writing again. We are having to move again. Just after two years of living here, we are having to move to a different apartment. We are currently living in a handicapped apartment, and they are now needing it for a lady two houses down. We are to move everything out of the house so that maintence can come in and get everything cleaned up. Husband has decided to take everything to mom's house which is about 45 minutes from here. He says that he can get it with our Blazer. I think that is ridiculus because if you think about it we have to move the washer and dryer along with beds and couches. Another thing is that it will cost... imagine the gas prices and how many trips that we would have to make. Anyhow I am leaving it up to him on how he will get things done. He said that it could take up to three weeks before we were able to move into our next home. Not sure why it would take that long, but I am sure that he has a good reason for that one. Having utilities and cable/internet transfered will cost us as well. I just hope that it will all go well and we do not have much to worry about in trying to get done. I will be posting until then, so in the mean time you can read some of my other posts. Just look to the side for my archives and enjoy reading. Devin is really excited about it because he really enjoys grandma's house. He wants to stay there long time. Guess he will get the chance before to long. Not sure about Eddie, he is allergic to cats and dogs, which mom has both of, so he is worried about that. When we were there is past weekend, there was a dog that had come up and ended up chasing Eddie around the yard. He was terrified screaming, "Help ME!". The dog was only following him, but ever since he realized that he had allergies to them, he absolutly will not have anything to do with them. I have even had to ban my brother in law's dog from the house. I am hoping that he will eventually grow out of the allergy. I was the same way when I was a kid. My worst animal was horses. There hair would be so dirty and oily that I would break out in no time. Dogs and cats were no different. As I grew up, the allergy just went away. I do not seem to have any problems with them now. Well, I guess that I will get going. I have somethings that I need to get done today. I will keep posting as I can.

0 special comments: