Followers

Mommy Merit Mother's Day

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

I was given this badge/award from my friend Rose. You are to add a picture of your kids along with it, but I thought that I would add the picture below on this one. It is an appreciation for being a mom. If you would like to grab this badge, then you are more than welcome to have it. Just save the image to your computer, then you can use it anywhere. Thank you Rose for sending me over to pick this one up. I really appreciate it, and I appreciate you being my friend. These were the easter eggs that grandma had made them last year for easter. Oh boy pure sugar. Yesterday was Mother's Day, so I guess that this badge would be appropriate for that day. I did not get a chance to get things wrote, so I am wishing all moms a Happy Mother's Day! I enjoyed my day and my mother in law and brother in law's visit. They are such heartwarming people. I could not love them any more than I already do. I am very blessed to have a mother in law and two brother in laws that treat me as if I was their own daughter and sister. I am very fortunate to have such wonderful family members. Thanks for stopping by with all comments welcome.

































0 special comments: