Followers

Three stand trial for gang-rape, stabbing near Temecula one claims ADHD

>> Saturday, April 4, 2009

A three man gang rape/stabbing near Temecula, California is something that I always hate to hear. I apologize for the article being so graphic in how it all came down. As I was reading I notice that one of the men had something else to say. In addition, the defendant was mentally deficient, Bender told the jury. He was “basically illiterate,” had a “kindergarten-level” education and had ADHD, he said. Ok, so what is this an attempt to pull this one off by claiming difficulties. How many time have we read about people claiming problems. More than I can can't. So may be justified, but there are some that are not. Could this be one of those?

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

0 special comments: