Followers

Charter HDTV Sweepstakes

>> Monday, April 6, 2009

-1


How would you like to win a new HDTV? Now is your chance through the month of April Charter is giving you just that. Charter is offering an opportunity to win a grand prize package that includes a 52” LCD flat screen HDTV, a Home Theater System, and one year of free Charter Digital Cable service with HD programming. If a current or new customer orders Cable, High Speed or Telephone online at Charter.com throughout April – they are automatically entered upon installation to win. What a deal that one is. Charter has gone to the extremes to meet your needs that they have been known to give away game consoles, and even cars. Now that is what I am talking about. Help them boost their recognition by following them on Twitter @chartercom. They are there to help their customers in need of support. This contest is part of their original site located at charter.com. They are also giving away 30 22" Samsung HDTV's (one per day) during the month of April, so you better hurry while there is still something left of April. I would absolutely be thrilled if I could win such a package, but where would I put such a large t.v.? I'm sure I could think of somewhere to put such a luxurious thing. I would just have to remember that I could not turn it up to loud or it would echo throughout the entire neighborhood.

Post?slot_id=35547&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

0 special comments: