Followers

Hello 30's Goodbye 20's

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today I am saying, "Good bye 20's, Hello 30's." That is right, today is my birthday. To bad that it is raining and cold. We are sitting at 35 degrees at 11:30. My husband allowed me to sleep until I got up about 9:00 this morning. We I came into the living room, the kids were looking at me as if they had something to say. When I came in, they told me Happy Birthday Mom. What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning. The only thing that I am not so happy about would be the health care bill. I hope that they do not pass it especially on my birthday... what a present from the government. It is something that I am just not looking forward to. I am not sure what the rest of the day will bring, or who will come visit me. Aunt Kat told me that mom may come down, so I guess I will see her soon.

Thanks for visiting me today, and hope that you will enjoy your day as well.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

2 special comments:

anney March 23, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Belated Happy birthday! God Bless!

Chubskulit Rose March 28, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

Hapy birthday Amanda!