Followers

Merry Christmas 2012

>> Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and  Happy Holidays!

I thought that I would use my 400th post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We are having a dark and wet Christmas. It is about 11 a.m., and it just started raining. Guess all of those wonderful outside gifts that everyone got will have to wait.

The boys are doing well, and their behavior has greatly improved. A little less stress is always a good thing. Little Eddie has been suffering with bronchitis several times this year, which tends to aggravate his asthma. He now has a nebulizer which keeps the colds from turning into bronchitis and lasting all week.

November was not a really good month for me. I went for an eye exam and found out that I have pre- glaucoma (right open angle), and high intraocular eye pressure. It may be years before I actually have it, and it is just one of those things that is in the back of my mind. After a few weeks, I found out that I have 2 non-toxic multinodular goiters and a thyroid nodule. I am supposed to have another ultrasound in six months, but I am still having pain, and a whole host of other symptoms. My normal thyroid hormones are fine, but my endocrinologist is checking my parathyroid hormone (PTH) and calcium levels in my blood (possible hyperparathyroidism), but I will be calling soon to see if I can get the results of those tests. I am just ready to feel better, and hoping that these doctors are not giving me the run around on what can be done to treat it.

I hope that everyone has a safe, happy, and joyous Christmas!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments