Followers

Economics Final, Snow, Getting Sick

>> Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tonight was my Economics final. Did I do good? Well, we can hope and see. I could have stayed to find out my grade, but I am not feeling well either. I problably should have not been there, but it was only finals night, and I thought that I could get by. Devin was sick last Friday and over the weekend my husband got sick. I got sick I guess it was Monday. I am not sure if little Eddie has it or not. He was starting to complain earlier, but I guess that we will have to wait and see what happens. Sore throat, congestion, sinus issues, stuffy nose, and the usual.

We had snow this morning for a few hours, but the ground was so wet that it did not stick. It had rained quite a bit over the night. As we were taking the boys to school this morning, it started. It was all gone by the time I went to English class at 11:00. Most everyone in the community was glad to see it, and people thought that it was dazzling. Snow is few, far, and between. We did however have a white Christmas last year. Maybe we will have one again. I am predicting that there will be another chance to get some snow.

Well, thought that I would give you an update.
Have a wonderful day/night (whatever your case may be)

1 special comments:

Unknown December 20, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

I hope you aced your final. I just finished up my first semester of college. It's surreal being back after 16 years since the last time I was in school.

I'm so glad I found your blog as I started one about my son who has PDD, SPD, and anxiety. I have bookmarked your blog and look forward to reading more. I am going to link this blog to mine called Robbie's Corner. http://robbiescorner.com