Followers

Fall 2011 Midterm Grades Are In

>> Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good morning everyone, I thought that I would do a post on myself giving you the details on my progress in college. As with most colleges, it is time for midterm grades. I received my grades last week so I wanted to share those with my friends and family. Well, here we go...


English Composition A
Intermediate Algebra B
Macroeconomics B
Psychology I A

My husband has not told me what his were, but we already know what he made. An A in every subject. LOL. Hey, that is not fair. No matter what grade he did make, I am still proud. For me, I am happy with what I received. A B is good enough for me, however it will make me work harder for the rest of the semester to try and bring it up. You have to consider that family time which allows you to do nothing but run around the house in circles getting everyone comfortable with their situation.

I was really surprised how easy college would be. All materials are pretty much given to you, so you know exactly what you will be learning. It gives you a heads up, where in high school you had no idea. I am enjoying it so far, yet I have a few more years to go.

I have decided to go into Medical Information Technologies. The only thing that I do not like is that my community college is limited on their choices for a major. I had originally wanted to do Medical Laboratory Technician, but it was not offered.

Well, guess that I will be going now. Hope that you all have a wonderful day

1 special comments:

Dhemz October 24, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

wow, good for you Amanda...:) it's been awhile since the last time I heard from you...hope all things are going well..how's your kids?!

glad to hear from you...thanks for dropping by...good luck on your studies...am happy for you!

have a great week!